Wednesday, January 8, 2014

OPI Minis & a Nail of the Day! (OPI's German-icure)

I finally got the package from my mom with all the nail stuff I left at my parents' house over the holidays. Hurrah for top coats!

My brother's girlfriend surprised me for Christmas with the Take 10 set of OPI mini polishes. I was so excited to see that the set contained German-icure and You Don't Know Jacques, two polishes I've been dying to try. I actually already owned a few of them (Cajun Shrimp, Big Apple Red, and Lincoln Park After Dark), but it is always nice to have a new bottle waiting in the wings! These minis all have full sized brushes, which made applying a breeze! 

OPI Take 10 Mini Set
Top: Cajun Shrimp, Big Apple Red, German-icure, Malaga Wine, Lincoln Park After Dark
Bottom: Pirouette My Whistle, Alpine Snow, Bubble Bath, Tickle my France-y, You Don't Know Jacques
I am really pleased with German-icure. It reminds me of a copper version of Every Month is Oktoberfest, another color from the German collection. The finishes are similar and absolutely gorgeous.




XOXO
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment