Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Project 10 Pan

As evidenced by my last blog entry, I've been spending waaaay too much money on makeup. I'm drawing a line right here: no new makeup until I finish 10 items in my collection.*

*Okay, okay, there are exceptions. I only keep 2 mascaras around at once, and toss them after 3 months. So I can still buy mascara. And I also only use one concealer/corrector and powder, so I can rebuy those if need be. But no eye makeup, no liner, no foundation, no blush, no lipstick or lipgloss... NOTHING ELSE.

I also declare that I'm going to do my darndest to actually finish a Bobbi Brown Gel Liner. I've never finished one before it started cracking and drying up before, and I'd love to say I've done it. We'll see how this goes.

XOXO Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment