Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Makeup Collection and Storage - Spring 2013

Hey guys!

So I finally decided that today was the day to dip my toes in the pool of video making! Storage and collection videos are some of my favorite things to watch on YouTube - they're what got me into the beauty community 3 or 4 years ago - and I wanted to try my hand at it. I am super OCD about organizing, especially when it comes to my beauty products. The rest of my life can be a mess, but it's rare to find anything out of place on my vanity. I will sit and move things around until they feel "right" - I want the things I reach for the most to be easy to access!

Makeup Collection and Storage - Spring 2013

I realized after I made the video that I forgot to talk about where I got my storage stuff! My vanity is the Hemnes Dressing Table from Ikea, and I got it on sale this summer which was awesome. The tray holding my nail polish, as well as the similar trays inside the large drawer are from the office section at Target. The rolling cart is Sterilite, also purchased at Target. The three drawer container with my MAC shadows is also Sterilite, though I can't remember where it was purchased.

If you have a makeup collection video (or blog post!), please leave a link to it in the comments below - I'd love to watch it!!

XOXO Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment