Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January 2014 Empties - and a Video!

Hey guys!

Since today's bag of empties was so big, I thought the easiest way to get though it would be in a video. Plus, I'm always terrified of posting a video but I decided to suck it up and get over my fear. I'm always scared it's going to be bad quality, awkward talking, etc - and I'm sure my video is all of those things plus more! I decided to just do it anyways :)


I recently cleaned out my vanity and got rid of a TON of stuff. We're talking 6 - 8 year old lipglosses, lipsticks, eyeliners and more! (I go into it in the video... GROSS!) That is part of why this video is so long - I've included everything I'm tossing from my vanity. It felt so good to go dump all this stuff in the trash after I'd filmed the video - I'd been wanting to make a post but the fuller the bag got the more overwhelming it seemed to write about all of them. I hope you guys enjoy, and I'll talk to you guys soon!
XOXO Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment