Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Face of the Day: New Year's Day Edition

Hey all you beautiful (handsome?) people out there!

I hope you guys all rang in the New Year with style (or by yourself with a bowl of popcorn - I'm not sure which option is better)!

I just brewed up a cup of Trader Joe's Candy Cane Green Tea which is amazing and delicious. I don't know if it is LE for the holidays, but I hope they still have it next time I'm at TJ's! You seriously need to go try it. Yummmm. I figured there was no better way to spend a lazy New Year's Day than to blog and talk about makeup while I sip on tea.

This is a pretty typical day to day look for me. I am absolutely loving Berry Allure by Revlon, and I thought this paired really nicely with a taupe-y eye. Here're the pics!



Slightly brighter lighting!
Requisite silly picture!
Up close and personal!
Products I'm Wearing:
Face:
  • MUFE HD Foundation in shade 110: I applied this with my RealTechniques Expert Face Brush, mostly to my nose and chin.
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector & Concealer
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
  • NARS Blush in Douceur
  • NARS Highlighting Blush in Albatross 
Eyes:
  • Naked 2 Palette (Verve on inner half of lid & inner corner, Suspect on outer half of lid, YDK used to blend between these two and warm up center of my lid, Tease through crease, Busted in outer corner and brought up into crease a little bit, Foxy all over brow bone, Bootycall applied sparingly right under brow bone, Chopper applied to lower lash line)
  • L'Oreal Lineur Intense felt tip liquid liner 
  • CG Clump Crusher Mascara
Brows:
  • Dior Brow Pencil in Universal Brown
  • Maybelline Clear Mascara
Lips: Revlon lip gloss in Berry Allure

I hope you guys are having a great day and an excellent start to the New Year!

XOXO Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment